A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Added a new game properties dialog, which replaces the old dialog for all Steam games.
- Fixed displaying the coming soon date for a pre-loaded game
- Added support for software calibration of the PS5 controller gyro
- Fix issue with Dpad emulation in games using the joyGetPosEx Windows API, ex: Shiren the Wanderer
- Fix Nintendo Switch origins in Steam Input API not reflecting the current Nintendo/Xbox layout setting
- Fixed an issue causing files to swap between users under separate Windows user IDs, and also with some file stored in paths with embedded 64-bit SteamIDs
- P2P connections now may attempt to negotiate a direct connection (punch NAT), if needed, to prevent connections from having very high latency. Added an option in the In-Game settings panel to control when your IP address is shared.
- Fix bug causing LAN server browser search to not show any servers
- Improved performance of processing incremental Vulkan shader database updates
- Fixed several issues around skipped Vulkan shader processing continuing in the background after a game has started
- Disabled shader processing on NVIDIA while driver issues are being looked into
- Fixed long delay in UI response when hot-plugging a controller
- Disabled “Enable GPU accelerated rendering in web views” and “Enable hardware video decoding” settings on Apple M1 devices due to poor HW-accelerated performance currently through Rosetta.
Steam RSS News Feed