Nintendo Switch certainly has a variety of headsets available to consumers, but Denmark-based premium audio solutions company EPOS is aiming to elevate the selection with its new earbuds. The zero-latency GTW 270 Hybrid Wireless Earbuds offer consumers quality audio feedback while at home or on the go. The buds themselves are available now and pre-orders are open for a dongle-free version.
It’s time to break free!
We’re proud to announce the GTW 270 Hybrid, true wireless earbuds engineered for gaming.
No-compromise audio for the gamer on the go.
Check them out here: https://t.co/a0zbv4l51k#EPOSgaming #gamingonthego #breakfree #GTW270 #gaming #engineeredforgaming pic.twitter.com/D1OLUt719g
— EPOS Gaming (@eposaudiogaming) January 21, 2021
Here’s a rundown of the GTW 270 Hyrbid straight from EPOS:
Leave the world behind with no compromise audio delivered by GTW 270 Hybrid wireless earbuds. Its unique shape ensures a secure and comfortable fit for hours of high-end audio playback. As an EPOS Hybrid product, the GTW 270 Hybrid delivers multiple connection options; Bluetooth® or aptX Low Latency connection with the USB-C dongle. Escape to new worlds while on the go.
- Closed-back and in-ear for maximum noise reduction and maximum game focus
- Delivering audio excellence with noise isolating custom designed eartips
- Dual microphone design delivers acoustic clarity
- A single button switches through play, pause, next track and phone controls
- Our EPOS Hybrid products deliver multiple connection options for your optimal gaming experience
- Five hours of battery life off of a 90-minute charge; the case offers an additional 20 hours of charge
You can snag yourself the GTW 270 Hybrid at this link. If you’ve been looking for a wireless headset option for your Switch that’s also handily mobile for when playing on the go, this might be the solution! They’re also compatible with iOS and Android devices, as well as PC and PlayStation, so they even provide quite a bit of versatility. Are you interested in a set? Tell us below and on social media!
Source: EPOS Press Release