Are you facing Mafia Definitive Edition dark screen issue? On the off chance that truly, there’s an advancement of look into steps that you have to continue to decide the reason and to fix the issue. This guide will help you.
Make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for this game (this is for Steam version).
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core-i5 2550K 3.4GHz / AMD FX 8120 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
2. Install MSI Afterburner. (download)
How to Use MSI After burner (watch this video)
3. Update and Reinstallation
- Update your windows 10
- Reinstallation of DirectX9 and directX11
- Installation of Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (2005, 2008, 2012, 2015 and Higher)
- Turn Off Anti virus
Visual C++ Runtime Installer
I also recommend you to install all C++ Redistributables. You may try this small All-In-One pack or get them separately from Microsoft site.