PUBG Mobile Update: How to play PUBG Mobile in India 2021
PUBG Mobile is unplayable in the country. The government’s stance on the banned game hasn’t changed since the PUBG ban was announced in September 2020. Having said that, there are many who still play the game and many who haven’t stopped playing it even when the ban was announced on PUBG.
For players who play on the iPhone, this might just be a bleak possibility since PUBG Mobile’s APK links don’t work on the iPhone but playing PUBG Mobile on an Android device is as easy as it can be. PUBG can be played in two possible ways.
How to download PUBG Mobile?
PUBG can be downloaded in 2 simple ways:
Option 1 for downloading PUBG:
There are many download options and APK link files from third-party apps available but could be very harmful for Android phones. However, with a VPN service, you can simply download the files from the official PUBG Mobile website. Check out some of these steps below:
- Download a VPN and change your designated region from India to any place else (preferably a country where the game is not banned).
- Go to PUBG Mobile’s website and download the APK Link. Please note that the game’s file is 624 MB. Players should have free storage memory.
- Download and install the file.
- After Installing the Game Connect To VPN in order to login
- maps and resources can be downloaded only when connected to VPN
- Without VPN You won’t be able to login, sometimes the game get stuck in loading so if it gets stuck then reload the game
- If you wish to switch account You have to use VPN as well.
Option 2 for downloading PUBG:
Players can easily download PUBG by just clicking on this link.
Option 3 without VPN:
- Changing the DNS
- Go to setting (Search for Private DNS)
- Set IT Manual
- Change it to DNS.GOOGLE
NOTE: This won’t work on Wi-Fi
Comment / CLAP if this is helpful to you …