application and its plug-ins expose much of their functionality to document authors, form designers, and
This functionality includes the following features, among others:
– Processing forms within the document.
– Batch processing collections of PDF documents.
– Developing and maintaining online collaboration schemes.
– Communicating with local databases.
– Controlling multimedia events.
In addition to being available in Acrobat and Adobe Reader, the objects, properties, and methods for the
processing of PDF documents. See the Interapplication Communication API Reference for details.
Download the pdf file