How to fix Brawl Stars Connection Problems
Brawl Stars is the newest game from the makers of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. Jump into your favorite game mode and play quick matches with your friends. Shoot ’em up, blow ’em up, punch ’em out and win the BRAWL.
With different game modes, 35 fighters and lots of fun thanks to the dynamics of the game, although there are some negatives.
Brawl Stars has a big problem in its connectivity. And it is that many players have happened that when they are playing, connection problems appear for no apparent reason.
Despite all the complaints from the users, and also a few patches that have tried to solve the problem, and that they have managed to do “something”, the connection failures in the game persist.
How to fix connection issues….
- Stay close to the WiFi router. If you are playing connected to the WiFi network, make sure you are close to the router. The connection of the game is not at the level of other Supercell games, so despite having a certain signal, it may not be enough and try some micro-cuts in the game, leading to lag.
- Make sure you are not downloading anything. Having the net free is essential to avoid suffering lag or cuts in Brawl Stars . Unfortunately, any download can lead to connection problems in the game. This means that you cannot be downloading anything if you want to play without problems.
- Keep the game up to date . Although the updates are installed automatically when the game starts, they do not reach all players at the same time. This means that sometimes it is necessary to check if an update is available. If the loading screen is left with a message “Establishing connection to the server”, this is most likely due to maintenance or the application not being updated.
- Restart the router. In the event that you have not been able to solve the connection problems of the game, even having a good signal from your WiFi and having made sure that there is no download taking place, try restarting your router .
- Play with the 4G connection. Connectivity problems fall on WiFi networks. At the moment, it is very rare to see that there are problems in the games when using the 4G network. In case you want to play disconnect the WiFi and use 4G . Brawl Stars does not have an excessively high data consumption, so playing a few games using mobile data should not be a problem for any user.
Pic Source : Reddit
Most users face problems on wifi not on Mobile network So supercell has to check on Wifi Conn Fix.