HOW TO CREATE YOUR ANIMATED STICKERS IN WHATSAPP
- The first thing you have to do is goto Giphy, the website from where to download reactive GIFs.
- There you will see a tab that says Stickers. Click on it.
- You will notice that all the stickers are with a Transparent background. Download any you want.
- To be a sticker it must not have the GIF format, but Webp Extension
- After downloading the GIF, you should go to the EZGIF website where you will have to upload the file to convert it into WebP format.
- Before converting your GIF to WebP format, you must resize it and convert size should have dimensions of 512×512 pixels.
- After adjusting the size, you press convert and it will automatically download in its new format.
- Finally you must enter WhatsApp, then Files, copy the file in WebP format, paste it in the WhatsApp Stickers folder and Done. To get to this file you must go to WhatsApp, then Media and Whatsapp Sticker.
You can share them with your friends and Enjoy Sticker Fight.